Tuesday, June 27, 2006

GOOD music + more . . .

TONIGHT @ 10PM Raymond Fiore www.raymondfiore.com @ R&R (416 W. 14th St. btwn 9th av and washington st. - across from LOTUS) $7 Stick around because the after party is at the Eclectic Ride @ R&R and free for those who stay reduced if you come after . . . so what are you going to do :-) Check out Timeout NY's write up on the ER - http://www.timeout.com/newyork/Details.do?page=1&xyurl=xyl://TONYWebArticles1/559/clubs/freaks_come_out_at_night.xml ********************************** For those of us who don't have a 40" Plasma in our offices, World Cup '06 is now viewable at work!!!! ESPN 360 is free until 7\19. Go to http://www.espn.com and click on the 360 link. That's right I just saw the Black Stars (GHANA) get handed to by Brazil :-( It was a good game though. Can I get a 2010 from anyone? ********************************** SOMETHING RANDOM Okay so I was talking to my girl today and as I was saying goodbye I opted to use the light hearted "see you later alligator", to which she replied "after a while crocodile". Now apparently that's a popular reply - to everyone but me. I need to get out more :-) ******************************** peace a.one

3 comments:

  1. i thought it was "in a while..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. ur too funny baby.

    "in a while...", "after a while..." it's all the same sh*t. LOL.

    the point is babe...that someone else knows that there is a response to "see u later alligator" lol. in ur face BIYOTCH! lol.
    Luv u lots!

    ReplyDelete